Image Map

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Top Ten Back to School Items


At this time of year I just get giddy over BACK TO SCHOOL supply sales!  I have my list of supplies to start off the new year.  If you think of David Letterman's  Top Ten,  I have a Top Ten supply list.

NUMBER 10
CHALK AND WHITE BOARD TAPE

I had to put the tapes as number 10 because I have never tried them out.  In fact it's the first time I have ever seen them, but when as I was looking at them in Target, I think I had a hundred ideas for them.  I will let you know if they make the top 10 next year.

NUMBER 9
COMPOSITION BOOKS

They are only 50 cents a piece and I love them as a Science or Math Journal. I love the bright sturdy covers and the pages don't tear out.  I also like they are smaller sized.

NUMBER 8
EXPO DRY COLORED MARKERS

I love the wide large dry colored markers.  When I write on the white board I can emphasize words and sentences, and draw pictures . The more colors I have, the more I like them. 

NUMBER 7
Colored Three Ringed Binders 

I thinks the colored three ringed binders are the greatest.  I like them for class books made by the kiddos.  I have seasonal units in certain colors. September units are red binders, October units are orange binders, etc.

NUMBER 6

PAGE PROTECTOR SHEETS

Page protectors sheets have saved me time and  kept student work in great condition. They keep my units in great condition and they are easy to access in the 3 ring binders.


NUMBERS 5 AND 4

SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS AND FOLDERS

This is a Christmas gift for the kiddos in my class.  The folders are 10 cents and the notebooks are 15 cents.  The kids love the "Home Journal" and it is an inexpensive gift.


NUMBER 3

COLORED PAPER MATE FLAIR PEN

I love Flair pens and have sets of them anywhere I work. I organize calendars with color, home information, work information, TpT information. Lesson plans- subject area were written with certain colors.

NUMBER 2

LAMINATOR AND LAMINATING POUCHES

My office laminator saves every product I use in class and home.  This is not something I purchase each year, but it is my Number 2 Top Ten item for my classroom and home.   If children handle any product or game piece it  better be laminated!

NUMBER 1

PERSONAL SPACE-GAME PLATES

I bought a large plate for each kiddo in my class.  I bought them at the Dollar Store.   Any time we play games the kiddos have a plate to lay their game pieces, cards, dice,money counting activities, etc. The plates keep everything in the child's own space.  Cards, dice, money  are not falling on the floor.  There is no arguing about game pieces.  The "Personal Space Plates" are absolutely the best item I bought and my Number 1 - Top 10 Items.

This is my Top Ten Back to School items.




I Want to Hear from You
 Let's connect!  The Teacher Bin is on
Facebook
Pinterest


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...